All 1 audio Review

Rainbow Orchestral Tylenol Rainbow Orchestral Tylenol

Oh man, I've been waiting for something like this.

Holy crap, I'm -not- the only one on NG who knows anything about Renard's music. Rainbow Tylenol is one of my favorites from his Kitsune^2 pseudonym...

It's a little muddy at the start with that low part, since the notes are so low and come so quickly and that's hard to emulate clearly with strings, but this is really well put together for a synth orchestra. The sax threw me off because it sounded so sharp in contrast with the orchestral stuff happening beforehand... what I could suggest to make the orchestra's notes sound sharper and have more kick is using more percussion like cymbal hits or something, or just making the instruments sharper in general somehow... I don't claim to be an expert on these things, though, I only use famitracker rofl.

Either way, this is going on my player definitely. Epic props for this.

Andertxuman139 responds:

I know that the sax fits a little strangely in there, but I liked how it sounded, even if it wasn't really classical. Although, some orchestras have saxos in.
About adding more percussion, the orchestral one that I have was very unreal and that's why I only put the timpani.

Anyways, thanks a lot for reviewing again n_n